Online and Mobile Banking Security – System Requirements
In compliance with industry standard best practices and in order to provide you with a reliable and more secure connection to Online Banking, First Landmark Bank has disabled access to Online Banking from browsers that do not support SSL version TLS 1.2.
While most PC/Browser combinations currently in use support TLS 1.2, there is a chance that it may not be enabled in your browser settings. This could be especially true if you are using an older browser version. If you cannot access Online Banking, please update your browser to a newer version that supports TLS 1.2 (see chart below for compatibility) or follow the instructions below chart to enable TLS 1.2.
- Internet Connection: Broadband, Highspeed DSL, T1, etc.
- Microsoft Windows: Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 11 or Google Chrome
- .NET framework 4.0 or higher
- 32bit or 64bit only on Windows 7, Windows 8.1
- 2GB RAM minimum required memory Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Pentium 4, 2.8GHz minimum processor required
- Internet Explorer 8 (minimum) to Internet Explorer 11 or Google Chrome
- USB 2.0
- Port 443 unlocked to allow https connections