Personal Debit Card
Our VISA® debit card* is accepted at more than 20 million locations worldwide to make purchases or to access your funds at ATM machines. (*Sometimes referred to as a check card)
Use your personal Visa ® debit card as your ATM card:
- Withdraw cash at any ATM location where the Cirrus or Visa logos are displayed
- Our bank location ATMs are available to you for withdrawals at no fee
- We are a member with other networks that provide you ATM access with no fee. If any of these ATMs disclose a fee to you, proceed with your transaction, and the fee will be removed prior to the transaction posting to your statement.
- All other out-of-network ATM machine owners will disclose their transaction fee prior to completing your transaction.
- We waive the first five ATM out-of-network transaction fees posting on your account in each statement cycle.
[ DRIVING DIRECTIONS ]
Use your personal Visa® debit card as your Checkbook:
- Make purchases at locations and on websites that accept Visa® debit cards
- Pay your bills online, such as utility, phone, cable bills, gym memberships and medical
- Purchase amount will be deducted from the checking account linked to the debit card
- All transactions will appear on your account statement
We are pleased to offer CardValet® to our debit card clients. CardValet® is a mobile app that offers security, control and alerts features to help you control your debit card in real-time, right from your mobile device.
With CardValet® you can:
- Lock and unlock your First Landmark Bank debit card with a few taps on a smartphone.
- Get real-time notifications when your debit card is used.
- Restrict transactions to a specific geographic area using smartphone GPS.
- Set security preferences to match your debit card spending habits.
- Set spending limits for every transaction.
- Enable and disable cards for specific merchant categories such as gas or groceries.
The CardValet® app is available in the AppStore® and Google Play®.
[CLICK HERE] to learn more or to download CardValet® app.
24/7 Debit Card Customer Assistance
For assistance around the clock, contact the toll-free debit card assistance number at 800.554.8969.
To Activate your Debit Card or Set Password
By calling (toll-free) 1.800.992.3808, our debit card clients can follow certain prompts to:
- Follow prompts to answer certain authentication questions, for security purposes
- Activate a new card
- Select a PIN code
- Change a PIN code
If your ATM/debit card is lost or stolen:
Immediate reporting ensures potential losses may be kept to a minimum.
Promptly contact a bank representative Monday – Friday between 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. at 770.792.8870
(excluding Federal holidays)
Outside of banking hours, call 800.554.8969 (in USA) or 614.564.5107 (international) for immediate assistance. At these numbers, a representative is available 24/7 daily. Then, contact your local banking center on the next business day to order a replacement card.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR OUR CLIENTS:
First Landmark Bank provides automatic updates on replaced card numbers and new expiration dates wherever you have your debit card number on file with a merchant (such as an automatic subscription payment, a utility bill, a online retailer, the App store, a gym membership, etc.), This Account Updater Service (AUS) is available at no cost to you. It requires no action on your part, unless you choose to opt out of AUS. If you desire to opt out, please contact us at 770.792.8870.
Disclosure: Important Information Regarding Your Visa-Branded Debit Card
Non-Visa Debit Transaction Processing. We have enabled non-Visa debit transaction processing. This means you may use your Visa-branded debit card on a PIN-Debit Network* (a non-Visa network) without using a PIN. The non-Visa debit network(s) for which such transactions are enabled are: INTERLINK, PLUS, and ACCEL/Exchange Networks.
Examples of the types of actions that you may be required to make to initiate a Visa transaction on your Visa-branded debit card include signing a receipt, providing a card number over the phone or via the Internet, or swiping the card through a point of sale terminal.
Examples of the types of actions you may be required to make to initiate a transaction on a PIN-Debit Network include initiating a payment directly with the biller (possibly via telephone, Internet, or kiosk locations), responding to a logo displayed at the payment site and choosing to direct payment through that network, and having your identity verified using known information derived from an existing relationship with you instead of through use of a PIN.
The provisions of your agreement with us relating only to Visa transactions are not applicable to non-Visa transactions. For example, the additional limits on liability (sometimes referred to as Visa’s zero-liability program) and the streamlined error resolution procedures offered on Visa debit card transactions are not applicable to transactions processed on a PIN-Debit Network.
*Visa rules generally define PIN-Debit Network as a non-Visa debit network that typically authenticates transactions by use of a personal identification number (PIC) but that is not generally known for having a card program.
Visa is registered trademark of Visa®, International Services Association.
AppStore is a service mark of Apple Inc. Google Play is a trademark of Google Inc. CardValet is a registered trademark of Fiserv, Inc. or its affiliates. Copyright © 2017 First Landmark Bank. All rights reserved. Data charges may apply. Check with your mobile phone carrier for details. Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.