BUSINESS MOBILE BANKING
System Requirements for online and mobile banking – TLS 1.2
Mobile Banking is available to all Business Online Banking clients through First Landmark Bank’s mobile banking app. Stay connected anywhere and everywhere there's a cell or data signal. A smartphone is required for Mobile Banking.
GET YOUR MOBILE BANKING APP TODAY!
The Business Mobile Banking app is available to all Business Online Banking clients of First Landmark Bank. The app icon will appear as First Landmark Bank.
Download the Business Mobile Banking app for your Android, iPhone smartphones or tablet from your app store by using the QR Code found here or searching for us in your app store under First Landmark Bank Business Mobile.
Stay connected anywhere and everywhere there is a cell or data signal.1
First Landmark Bank does not charge a fee for Business Mobile Banking.
With Business Mobile Banking you can:
- View balances and recent transactions
- Transfer funds between bank accounts
- Remotely deposit checks
- Receive push notifications on predefined transactions
- Review, approve or delete ACH and Wire Transfer
- Review, approve or decline Positive Pay presentments
Security you can trust
The same industry standards we employ to keep Business Online Banking secure extend to our Business Mobile Banking. You can help by protecting yourself from unauthorized use:
- Download the mobile app from a reputable source only1 – such as iTunes® App Store or Google Play for Android®
- Protect your online banking password – do not reveal it to anyone
- Memorize your password – do not keep it stored on your phone
- Make your password unique. If you believe your access codes have been compromised, change your password and contact the bank immediately
- Never leave your mobile device unattended
- Use the built-in lock function on your phone to set a password for start-up and time-out
- Remember, a bank representative will never ask you for your PIN or password.
[ READ FULL SECURITY STATEMENT ]
1 Text or Data rates and/or other charges may apply per your mobile carrier contract
Apple, iPod andiPad are trademarks of Apple In. registered in the U.S. and other countries. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc. Android is a trademark of Google Inc.